Terms and Conditions
1. The personal information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, account servicing of course-related activities, course survey and / or for application of course-related funding (only if applicable) to respective funding-related agencies / bodies / organizations.
2. Certis CISCO Consulting Services Pte. Ltd. – Certis CISCO Academy (CA) is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information and undertakes not to reveal applicant’s information to any 3rd parties (other than the funding-related agencies) without prior consent of the applicant.
3. The registration form must be submitted to the following centres, at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Certis CISCO Consulting Services Pte. Ltd. – Certis CISCO Academy (CA)
Certis CISCO Westhub, 10A Science Centre Road, Singapore 609082
4. All prices for the courses are subjected to GST (Goods and Services Tax). Full payment must be received at least 2 weeks before commencement of the course.
The course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation. Confirmation will be sent via email at least 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course. No cancellation is allowed upon confirmation.
CA reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice or to cancel / re-schedule the class or change the course venue as and when it considers appropriate of the circumstances so required. CA’s decision if final.
7. Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as approved by CA. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
– Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
– Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
8. Request of Deferment / Transfer / Replacement / Withdrawal of Courses:
– For deferment or transfer of courses, a written notice must be submitted and received by CA 2 weeks before course commencement.
– For replacement of courses, a written notice, together with the full particulars of the new participant, must be submitted and received by CA 2 weeks before the course commence.
– If notice of withdrawal is received;
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
– All requests will be subjected to approval. An administrative charge (inclusive of GST) will be imposed for all approved refunds / withdrawals or transfers based on case by case basis?
– Refund policy?
9. Course Survey (For selected Courses):
– Course survey will be conducted for selected courses.
– The first survey will be conducted 3 months after course completion?
– The next survey will be conducted 6 months after course completion?
10. Examination and Assessment:
– Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
– If trainee is found cheating, trainee will be barred from the examination / assessment. CA will reserve the rights to take necessary actions.
11. Statement of Attainment (SOA):
– SOA issuance is via WDA electronic certificate (e-Cert) system only.
– For SOA, trainee is to download and print using SingPass ID and password at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date